BendPak 9,000 lb. Heavy Duty 4-Post Lift
BendPak HD-9 (Normal Specs)
BendPak HD-9XW (Extra Long/Tall)
BendPak HD-9ST (Narrow Width)
(Delivery & Installation is Available)
Heavy Duty Lifts For Heavy Duty Applications
- The BendPak HD-9 auto lift series comes in a variety of styles, including: standard four post lift, 9XW extra tall, and 9ST narrow width.
- This space-saving four post lift features a 9,000-pound lift capacity and requires no special foundation.
- BendPak HD-9 Series lifts fit perfectly within any standard space with at least an eight-foot ceiling.
The space-saving design of the BendPak HD-9 series lifts, which feature a 9,000-pound storage capacity, is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also doubles as a great auto service lift for smaller dealerships who want to do big business.
What is it about the BendPak four post lifts that make them so unique? For starters, they require no special foundation — and installation is a cinch. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift inside, outside, or wherever best suits your needs. This HD-9 auto lift is about the size of a typical parking space, allowing you to truly maximize that valuable floor area. Store ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats, collector vehicles, or just about anything else with this heavy duty four post lift. Shop USA Lift Sales today.
Features and Benefits of HD-9 / HD-9XW / HD-9ST:
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- ETL Approved
- Drive-thru ramps available
- Drip trays available
- Solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)