BendPak 10,000 lb. 2-Post Lift
BendPak XPR-10S (Symmetric)
BendPak XPR-10AS (Asymmetric)
BendPak XPR-10S-LP (Symmetric, Low Profile Arms)
(Call for Other Available XPR-10 Models.)
(Delivery & Installation is Available)
Two Post Auto Lifts Never Looked So Good
- The BendPak XPR-10 Series auto lifts for sale are available in a symmetric, asymmetric, or symmetric/low profile arms style.
- All of the two post auto lift models from BendPak feature dual low-pressure cylinders, maintenance-free load bearings, extra-tall lifting carriages, and increased arm positioning versatility.
- Choose the 10,000-pound lift capacity XPR-10 Series for its high quality, maximum safety standards, and utmost reliability.
Looking for auto lifts for sale? Then you’ve come to the right place. At USA Lift Sales, we provide the best auto lifts for superior value, including the BendPak XPR-10 Series lifts. Available in symmetric, asymmetric, or symmetric with low-profile arms, these two-post lifts are ideal for just about any scenario. Featuring the most advanced, engineered technology available in the industry, these auto lifts are built to safety standards that are well above normal OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. The XPR-Series lifts include a wealth of standard and optional features to support the operator's need for performance and security.
Featuring dual "direct-drive" low pressure cylinders, maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and triple-telescoping arm configuration for increase arm positioning versatility, the BendPak XPR-10 two post auto lifts are right for any job. Shop auto lifts for sale online today.
- 10,000‐lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive‐thru configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single‐piece columns
- Single‐point safety release
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI Approved.
Additional XPR-10S Features:
- Triple‐telescoping front arms. Telescoping arm design for more versatile arm positioning.
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
Additional XPR-10AS Features:
- Exclusive Tru‐Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Triple‐telescoping arm design. Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- 30° rotated single‐piece columns
- Versatile drop‐in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Telescoping Low‐Pro™ arms accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with lift points located on outer edges of the chassis